Buy Ruger American .17HMR Calibre Rifle Online - Hadfield Guns and Lakeside Sporting.
Ruger American .17HMR Calibre Rifle
- Make: Ruger
- Model: American
- Calibre: .17HMR
- Condition: New
The 100% American-made Ruger American Rimfire bolt-action rifle builds on the enormous success of the centerfire Ruger American Rifle. With many of the standard Ruger American Rifle features, this new line also combines several design innovations from the popular 10/22 rimfire rifle. This combination, along with the rifles adaptability, appeals to bolt-action enthusiasts whether young or old, novice or experienced.
- Each Ruger American Rimfire rifle includes two interchangeable stock modules that provide comb height options for scope or iron sight use. Standard models come with long length of pull modules, while compact models come with short length of pull modules. By simply removing the rear sling swivel stud, stock modules can be changed in seconds. All four stock modules are completely interchangeable across all models.
- Models chambered in .22 LR feature the detachable, flush-mounted 10/22 BX-1 10-round rotary magazine. Accepts all 10/22 magazines, including the BX-25 and BX-25x2.
- Models chambered in .22 Magnum and .17 HMR use the detachable, flush-mounted JMX-1 9-round rotary magazine.
- Easy-to-use 10/22-style extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss magazine removal.
- Patent-pending Power Bedding integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds.
- Ergonomic, lightweight black composite stock (designed for quick, easy handling) blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
- Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
- Satin blued, target-crowned, cold-hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning. Threaded barrel models feature a 1/2-28 thread pattern and a factory installed thread protector.
- A 3/8 rimfire scope base is machined into the receiver, which is also drilled and tapped for Weaver 12 bases (not included).
- A 60? bolt provides ample scope clearance, while an easy-to-use, receiver-mounted bolt release allows the bolt to be readily removed without requiring a pull of the trigger, a unique safety feature among rimfire, bolt-action rifles.
- Also Includes: Williams fiber optic front sight and 10/22-style adjustable, V slot, folding-leaf rear sight; sling swivel studs.
|Condition of Gun||New|
|PRODUCT POSTAGE||FIREARM POSTAGE|
FREE SHIPPING on all product orders over £250.00 (excluding firearms, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands.)
We endeavour to get the orders picked, packed and dispatched the same day for next day delivery. Sometimes this is not possible and an extra day is required.
All deliveries are sent Next Day as standard excluding Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands.
You have to be 18 years or older to purchase ANY firearm as per UK Firearm Law.
Guns CANNOT be delivered to your home address and must be collected from our store or a 3rd party Registered Firearms Dealer(RFD)*.
If you purchase on-line enter the Registered Firearms Dealer(RFD) details in the delivery address, This will be verified. A RFD fee of £25.00 will be applied at checkout.
If you decide to collect in store please bring a valid form of identification and / or your firearms certificate. If you need any further information please call us on 01509 889 500.
*A 3rd party dealer may charge a small handling fee.