Tasco World Class 4-16×40 Riflescope (Matte Black)
The 4-16×40 World Class Riflescope is a cost effective high-power sighing system with an Illuminated Mil-Dot reticle, and 1/4 MOA adjustments. This fine optic puts the world of precision long-range shot placement in your hands.
Out of stock
An adjustable objective with multi-layered lens coatings provides a clear view and the ability to eliminate parallax error when you’re dialed up to maximum magnification. Tasco has engineered this scope to endure the rigors of field use; the 1″ main-tube is completely water, fog, and shockproof.
To use a riflescope with your firearm, you’ll need a mounting base and mounting rings in addition to the scope itself. Bases attach to your firearm and the rings attach your scope to the base. Proper spacing of the rings, as well as the ring height should be considered to ensure a proper line of sight can be established. This will maximize the value of your investment, and enhance your shooting experience. It should be noted that in many mounting applications, a professional gunsmith’s skills will be needed for proper installation.
- 1/4 MOA windage & elevation correction
- Full SuperCon multi-layer coated optics
- 1.0″ Main tube is water, fog, and shock proof
- Adjustable objective provides parallax correction from 10 yd-infinity
- The Illuminated Mil-Dot reticle enables distance ranging to a target of a known size. The illumination feature allows you to fine tune the reticle’s brightness against ambient lighting conditions.
Please note – this item is ex-demo.