Pulsar Trail XQ50 Thermal Imaging Scope
The Trail XQ series features a 384×288 17µm thermal sensor. The Trail has excellent image definition due to its 50Hz frame rate and innovative design, which draws heat away from the internal components, allowing for an increase in picture quality and overall functionality.
The Trail XQ has a long detection range of 1800m, and utilises multiple zeroing profiles, as well as a choice of up to 10 adjustable electronic reticles. In addition to these features, hunters will be able to improve their target acquisition with the Trails built-in Stadiametric rangefinder, which gives precise distance on known targets.
Please scroll down for the full specification.
Only 2 left in stockSupport
- Frame Rate: 50Hz
- Magnification: 2.7-10.8x
- Horizontal Field of View: 7.5°
- Detection Range: 1800m
- Thermal Sensor: 384×288 17µm
In brief the Trail Series Features:
- High Frame Rate
- High Recoil Resistance
- 10 Electronic Reticles
- Built-in Video Recording
- Built-in Accelerometer/ Gyroscope
- Stadiametric Rangefinder
- Wide Temperature Range
- Display-off Mode
- Updatable Software
- Variable Magnification
- Long Detection Range
- 3 Zeroing Profiles/ 15 Distances
- Picture-in-Picture Mode
- Stream Vision Compatible
- Quick-Change B-Pack Power Unit
- Fully Waterproof
- Wireless Control
- User Friendly
CLICK HERE for the Trail Manual
The Best Image Definition
A heat sink, located on the device’s body, effectively prevents heat build-up from the sensor and other components while also significantly reducing temperature and noise sensitivity, especially between calibrations.
High Image Frequency
- At a high refresh rate of 50Hz, the Trail series provides comfortable viewing throughout dynamic and rapid motion.
High Recoil Resistance
- The Trail features exceptionally high shock resistance, capable of handling high-powered firearm recoil, up to .375-cal., including smoothbore and airsoft.
10 Electronic Reticles
- A full complement of digitally displayed reticle solutions ensures quick target acquisition and a richly contrasting sight picture. Choose from an array of reticle patterns, colours and brightness settings.
Built-in Video Recording
- Capturing still images and video is seamless with the Trail’s built-in video recorder. Image and video content is stored internally and can easily be transferred to the PC or laptop via wired connection or Wi-Fi.
Built-in Accelerometer/ Gyroscope
- A built-in accelerometer/gyroscope improves accuracy by precisely identifying cant and angles greater than 5° with an arrow indicating the direction and degree of lateral tilting. Increased angles are denoted with additional arrows. Moreover, the rifle-scope can be set to auto shutdown when resting in a non-shooting position. Unit operation may be disabled when the vertical angle is greater than 70° or if the horizontal angle is greater than 30°. The accelerometer feature may be temporarily disabled for continued use at excessive angles.
- Based on estimated heights of observed objects, the stadiametric rangefinding reticle makes determining precise distances fast, easy, reliable and repeatable.
Wide Temperature Range
- With a frost-resistant AMOLED display, the Trail thermal imaging sight is designed to deliver flawless performance at an extreme temperature of -25° to +50°C
- During short periods of inactivity and better concealment, Display-Off powers down the display without interrupting other operating functions. Using Display-Off means a much faster restart time when you need it most.
- For initial setup and additional updates, the iOS and Android compatible Stream Vision App ensures the most recent Trail software versions are available.
- Trail XQ models include up to 8x magnification and feature both 2x step-up and smooth, graduated magnification for a truly optimum, customised field of view.
Long Detection Range
- Depending on the model, Trail thermal sights detect big-game-size heat signatures up to 1800 meters away
3 Zeroing Profiles/ 15 Distances
- Save three individual firearm and ammunition zeroing profiles, including different reticles, at up to five distances, in the Trail’s memory. Zoom zeroing support ensures precise zeroing accuracy.
- PiP allows you to see a zoomed image simultaneously with the main image in a dedicated window within the viewfinder.
Stream Vision Compatible
- The highlight of the Trail is the ability to link the device via the Wi-Fi with the Android and iOS based mobile units using the free mobile application, Stream Vision. The Stream Vision Software connects the device with Android and iOS devices, which enables you to receive footage in real time mode, to distantly operate the device with your smartphone and to stream the footage captured by the device to direct straight through to Youtube.
Quick-Change B-Pack Power Unit
- All Trails include a progressive autonomous B-Pack power supply consisting of a quick-detach, rechargeable IPS5, 5.2A-h battery pack designed to deliver up to 8 hours of operation. Higher-powered IPS10 battery packs, CR123A and AA battery cases are also available and provide a perfect off-grid power solution.
- IPX7 waterproof-rated protection ensures the Trail performs perfectly in wet weather, even during intense rain, snowfall and when in submersion of 3-feet of water for up to 30 minutes. (IEC 60529).
- The ergonomic, wireless remote control, with encoder wheel, puts the full range of the Trails’s capabilities at your fingertips for comfortable, convenient, hands-off operation.
- The Trail is designed with ease-of-operation in mind. User feedback has resulted in the most user friendly interface to date, complete with an easy-to-read, icon-driven, alpha-numeric status bar at the bottom of the display. Internal menu items and options are also displayed on a contrasting gradient substrate, so that you can keep an eye on settings without losing sight of your objective.
Please Note: The Trail is provided with a Standard Weaver Mount.