Pulsar Digisight Ultra N450 & Axion XM30S Night Vision & Thermal Package
Pulsar Digisight Ultra N450 Rifle Scope
- The Digisight Ultra utilizes proprietary software, cutting-edge electronic components and signal-processing algorithms to deliver one of the industry’s highest values of sensitivity in night time. The result is a device offering flawless passive-mode performance in deep twilight, even night, without switching on IR illumination.
- High night time sensitivity, high resolution display and sensor, high magnification and a powerful built-in IR Illuminator for operation in total darkness make the Digisight Ultra the perfect tool for target detection at distances of 500+ meters.
- The highly sensitive CMOS sensor featuring 1280х720 HD resolution delivers a high definition image with precise detail rendering.
- The Digisight Ultra utilizes proprietary software, cutting-edge electronic components and signal-processing algorithms to deliver one of the industry’s highest values of sensitivity in infrared spectrum (night time sensitivity). The result is a device offering flawless passive-mode performance in deep twilight, even night, without switching on IR illumination.
- “Picture-in-Picture” mode allows the user to add an extra frame to the display. Sized only 1/10 of the total display’s, the frame shows enlarged image of the target and reticle. This allows the user to see both: enlarged image of the aiming area and the full field of view.
- The Digisight Ultra features both – optical magnification and 4x digital zoom ranging from 4.5x to 18x. The zoom changes in 2x steps or continuously for a truly optimum, customized field of view.
Pulsar Axion XM30S Thermal Imaging Scope
- Designed to fit perfectly in one hand or in a standard-size pocket, Axion ensures comfortable grip and handling, as well as easy carrying. The compact design also makes Axion the perfect thermal imaging monocular for scouting and spotting.
- Powerful objective lens in combination with a 12 µm professional grade thermal imaging sensor provides exceptional detection capabilities. A standard 1,8 m (6 ft) tall object can be detected at a 1300 m (1420 yds) distance in complete darkness.
- New thermal imaging sensor with 12 µm pixel pitch helps to achieve higher optic magnification and observation distance and simultaneously helps to make the unit more compact.
- Housing made from light weight magnesium alloy ensures high structural rigidity and ruggedness while retaining small weight and ergonomics.