PARD NV008 LRF
The Pard NV008 LRF Night Vision Unit– sets a new benchmark amongst dedicated night vision scope units, with 1080p colour for daytime use and 1080p night time viewing, MP4 video recording and fast change battery power and compact powerful illuminator, gives amazing value and performance for money. Supplied with a weaver rail mount to fit to your rifle, the unit comes with a choice of reticles and is ideal for daytime vermin or stalking shots with the ability to switch to night mode with HD image quality when required.
Out of stock
New & Improved Features:
- Inbuilt 600M Laser Range Finder
- New colour reticles
- Redesigned mount inc more mounting point locations.
- 6.5 Optical 13x Digital Magnification
- Picture in Picture upto 26x
The Pard NV008 LRF rifle scope features:
- 1080P Full colour for daytime use
- 1080P Night vision mode for night use
- 600M inbuilt laser rangefinder
- 6.5x optical magnification and digital 15x zoom function, increases image size target image size.
- Multiple reticle choice with aim point graduations.
- Built in recording to Micro SD card, records in MP4 format which is compatible with OSX and Windows systems, video can be also played back through viewfinder to analyse shots.
- Built in 150yd-200yd illuminator with zoom function from spot to flood and three IR power modes
- Built in laser, useful for using as a marker for rangefinding
- Recoil rated upto .308 calibre
- Runs off a single 18650 battery so you can carry spares and replace in the field very easily
- Focusable Dioptre
- Built in WiFi system, allows viewing of the device via phone or tablet also allows remote recording, and viewing of all video files stored on micro SD card.
- Standby mode from press of power button turns eye display off, prevents spooking of quarry from screen glare if carrying a night
- Adjustable brightness and exposure control to allow greater colour and detail during very low light conditions
- Weaver rail mounting system.
- Standard NV008 unit
- 18650 rechargeable battery cell
- Carry Case
- Weaver rail