HUMA-AIR Air-Arms Tuning Regulator Low Pressure Superlight,S4/S510,HFT500 .177/.22 Cal
Designed for placing inside the pressure tube. There are two o-rings on the regulator body who seals inside the tube wall. The regulator is vented to the atmosphere for excellent regulating behavior and no creeping up in power on the long term. The regulator has a separate volume bus (plenum) matching the caliber and chosen pressure range.
The reg body is only 16 mm long with a very small neck. This ultra compact build makes sure there is almost no lose of air volume in the pressure tube.
A simple modification to your air rifle what will result in excellent shooting behavior and very consistent pellet speed.
In stock (can be backordered)Support
The benefits of the Huma-Air regulator for your Air Arms :
- Higher accuracy of your rifle due to the elimination of the pellet speed fluctuations
- A constant pellet speed over the full working pressure range.
- It will give you a better shot count and a full flat shot string immediately.
- Adding a regulator to your air rifle will probably give you the biggest benefit in the tuning process.
- Often the rifle will make less noise due to better balance in air usage