Hawke Vantage 30 WA SF IR 6-24×50 SF
Simplicity is underrated. Sometimes there is no need for bells and whistles. When you need a solid product to do the job you can rely on Vantage scopes to deliver time after time.
Vantage brings functionality and performance in the field without cutting corners on the things that matter. Side Focus (SF) models have the parallax adjustment positioned within easy reach on the saddle. Illuminated Vantage scopes feature a mono-tube chassis to provide stability and durability even with magnum recoil.
The all new Vantage 30 Wide Angle Side Focus models add a strong, feature rich scope that doesn’t break the bank. Built on a 30mm mono-tube chassis and with a side focus control and locking turrets, the Vantage 30 WA SF make quality and accuracy more affordable than ever before.
Versatile, affordable, exceptional. Vantage from Hawke is redefining value in optics.
- Wide Angle optical system
- 11 layer fully multi-coated optics for excellent clarity
- Side focus control for parallax adjustment to infinity
- 30mm mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- Glass etched reticle with red and green illumination
- Rheostat on saddle offers 5 levels of brightness
- 1⁄10 MRAD exposed and locking turrets
- Fast focus eyebell and high torque zoom ring
Only 1 left in stockSupport
|Reticle:||10× Half Mil Dot|
|Illumination:||Red / Green – 5 Levels|
|Focus/Parallax:||Side Focus – 9m / 10yds to Infinity|
|Field of View: m @100m / ft @100yds||6.9-1.8m / 20.7-5.4ft|
|Eye relief:||90mm / 3.5″|
|Length:||390mm / 15.4″|
|Weight:||745g / 26.3oz|
Waterproof, Shockproof, Nitrogen purged. All calibre rated.