Hawke Sidewinder ED 10-50X60 SF : 20X TMX IR
Designed for full-bore target and FT shooting, Sidewinder ED’s are packed with performance enhancing features required for accuracy.
This high magnification side focus riflescope is designed to meet the very specific requirements and demands of target shooters with precision engineered components, a unique illuminated (red) glass etched reticle and chromatic aberration reducing Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass.
The Sidewinder ED features the TMX reticle, developed for long range target shooting and around the common principles of Mil Dot spacing when magnification is set to 20x.
Patented exposed, locking and interchangeable turrets give the user an option to customise the click value from 1/4 MOA to either 1/8 MOA or 1/10 MRAD.
- High magnification precision optical system.
- Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass for optimum clarity.
- Interchangeable, locking and resettable turrets.
- ¼ MOA fitted (⅛ MOA & 1⁄10 MRAD included)
- Side focus control for parallax adjustment to infinity. (Patented removable side wheel, with different sizes available)
- 30mm mono-tube chassis for superior strength.
- Glass etched reticle with red illumination.
- Stepless IR rheostat offers total brightness control.
- Locking ocular and high torque zoom ring.
- Includes screw-in metal flip-up lens covers.
Out of stock
|Illumination:||Red – Stepless|
|Focus/Parallax:||Side Focus – 9m / 10yds to Infinity|
|Field of View: m @100m / ft @100yds||3.9 – 0.8m / 11.7 – 2.4ft|
|Eye relief:||95mm / 3.7″|
|Length:||458mm / 18″|
|Weight:||980g / 34.6oz|
Waterproof, Shockproof, Nitrogen purged. All calibre rated.