Hawke AIRMAX 3-9×40 AMX
Both the AMX and AMX IR glass etched reticles are based on the spacing of a 10x Mil Dot. The AMX offers multiple aim points, useful when shooting air guns with loopy trajectories.
Half Mil Dot spacing on the lower post provides increased aim points for long shots.
The horizontal bars are calculated at 0.5, 1.5, 2.5, 3.5 and 4.5 mil spacing. Hollow posts are segmented into mil spacing and can be used for bracketing.
- 16 layer fully multi-coated optics for exceptional clarity
- Wide view optical system ideal for airguns
- Glass etched reticle to withstand high recoil
- Integrated adjustable objective for parallax adjustment
- 1 inch mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- ¼ MOA low profile no-snag fingertip turrets
- Fast focus eyebell and high torque zoom ring
- Threaded objective/ocular for optional accessories.
|Focus/Parallax:||Adjustable Objective – 9.1m / 10yds to Infinity|
|Field of View: m @100m / ft @100yds||12.4 – 4.5m / 37.2 – 13.6ft|
|Eye relief:||89mm / 3.5″|
|Length:||306mm / 12″|
|Weight:||519g / 18.3oz|
Waterproof, Shockproof, Nitrogen purged. All calibre rated.