DONNYFL TATSU .22-.25. CAL. SILENCER
Tatsu or “Dragon” will be a great addition for shooters who need to take the bark out of their gun yet keep the overall length short. This is a smaller version of the popular Sumo.
Out of stock
- Available in .22 and .25
- Mono-core design to increase accuracy and limit the chances of pellet clipping
- No moving parts or epoxy that may become loose after 1000s of rounds
- Precision CNC’d by professional machinist
- Sand blasted and anodized for maximum durability
- Take apart in less than 10 seconds by unscrewing the rear end cap and pushing back the mono-core. No silly hex key or torch needed when you want to perform maintenance inside the unit.
- Customizable, you can further dampen the sound by wrapping the interior tube with different sound absorbing materials.
- Comes pre-wrapped in felt
- Machined grooves on the outside for easy handling.
- Weight 4.1 oz
*Note: If you see white lines on the inside of the front cap, that’s ok. Those were caused by the prongs holding the pieces while anodizing. They are not pellet clippings.
*Airgun use only
As Donny FL moderators screw onto the shroud of your FX Airgun, DonnyFL would recommend going a size up when choosing your moderator. For example, if you’re looking for a .177 DonnyFL would recommend using a .22. or if you’re looking .25, you should opt for a .30