DONNYFL SHOGUN .25 CAL. 1/2X20UNF
If you thought Sumo was quiet wait until you hear Shogun. Shogun is just like Sumo but 1.5 inches longer. DonnyFL added an additional 1 inch chamber as well as increase the first expansion chamber by .5 inches and the chamber by the exit hole another .5 inches. This design is very effective.
Out of stock
- Available in .25 and .30 calibres
- 1/2 x 20 UNF threaded end cap
- Mono-core design to increase accuracy and limit the chances of pellet clipping
- No moving parts or epoxy that may become loose after 1000s of rounds
- Precision CNCd by professional machinist
- Sand blasted and anodized for maximum durability
- Take apart in less than 10 seconds by unscrewing the rear end cap and pushing back the mono-core. No silly hex key or torch needed when you want to perform maintenance inside the unit.
- Customizable, you can further dampen the sound by wrapping the interior tube with different sound absorbing materials.
- Comes pre-wrapped in felt
- Machined grooves on the outside for easy handling.
- Weight 7.2 oz
*Note: If you see white lines on the inside of the front cap, thats ok. Those were caused by the prongs holding the pieces while anodizing. They are not pellet clippings.
*Airgun use only
As Donny FL moderators screw onto the shroud of your FX Airgun, DonnyFL would recommend going a size up when choosing your moderator. For example, if youre looking for a .177 DonnyFL would recommend using a .22. or if youre looking .25, you should opt for a .30